Friday 13 December 2013

One Flat, One Man And His Black Dog Called Depression

Is it a good idea or a bad idea to blog when drunk?

Let me at first give a shout out to my supplier, patient customers and you, the reader.
Because frankly it's so hard to smile, socialize and have the energy to do anything. What I do have strength to do normally takes hours to exceute.
The video below feels to me more like a check list of my struggles with depression than JUST a story. I'm so glad the cover picture has more than just the dog and the lead character in the frame.
Understand: THIS is why the blog is born. To allow you to feel human when you feel less like it. To let you know you are NOT alone.
A facebook group and meetup Manchester group ARE coming.
If interested and if you haven't subscribed, I recommend that highly.
Just know, we are the black sheep brigade. Our guard dogs are black and called depression and we are NOT. ALONE.

Enjoy the video.



No comments:

Post a Comment